Is your website doing everything it could be doing for you? And if it isn't, what's stopping you from doing something about it?
Whilst it is safe to assume that every business has a website of some description, it is amazing how many sites actually put potential customers off because they don't create instant customer confidence or don't fulfil their expectations.
A website is like a pair of binoculars. Fantastic if focused correctly, extremely frustrating if not. Whilst each business is different, the fundamentals are the same:
- To build immediate customer confidence.
- To make sure it is found by relevant search terms in Google and other engines.
- To make sure it is mobile friendly so that it can be properly viewed across all devices.
- To make sure it looks professional, is easy to navigate and contains well written, neatly presented, up to date content.
- To make sure you give customers a strong call to action (ie call you, complete a form, buy online)
Is your website doing everything that it could be doing for you to create customer confidence, to generate new business, to service/support existing customers, to reduce admin time and to generally make your operation more efficient?
And if it isn't, what's stopping you from doing something about it?
The primary reasons are not knowing who to contact (ie finding someone who understands your business and can help take it forwards), not having enough time and thinking it's going to cost a lot of money.
If any of the above touches a nerve with you, we can help. We specialise in helping businesses to cost effectively restructure their websites so they perform better, and we provide ongoing support to ensure the good habits we put in place are maintained.
Our services are primarily aimed at small to medium sized businesses who:
- Already have a website and want to be self sufficient, but recognise that it is not doing what it should be doing and don't know who to turn to for objective advice, practical help and general support in getting whatever needs fixing, fixed.
- Don't currently have a website and who do not want to sign up to an automated website platform and be left having to build their own website whilst getting to grips with an unfamiliar content management system with no support in place.
- Recognise that they need their website built/restructured with good support in place, who don't want to spend more than they need to getting it done.
The common denominator is support. We recognise that most businesses need help "on tap" by phone and email in the form of objective advice and practical assistance when you need it – and sometimes when you don't even realise you need it – from people who understand what you are trying to achieve, and who have a vested interest in helping you get more from your web related activities.
The goal is to get more visitors to your website, to turn more of these visitors into enquiries and sales, to reduce admin time, and to generally make your business more efficient. And we really do have a vested interest in your success. If our service works for you, you'll stay as a customer in the long term and might even tell others.
We believe it's not enough to just "have" a website. It should be the focal point of your entire operation, and your current website will never do more than it is doing.
We keep costs down by focusing on the key fundamentals, trimming out all the irrelevant stuff and concentrating on what makes a website successful. This reduces set up costs dramatically whilst ensuring everything is in place.
A simple website only takes a few days to set up or restructure, with costs starting from as little as £350 plus VAT. You can either manage your own content or we can manage it for you on a low cost pay as you go basis.
Acting as your virtual assistant is central to our service. This includes providing object advice, acting as a sounding board, providing practical help and generally being more proactively involved in helping you to get more out of your website and web related activities generally.
You can read more about us at www.web-marketing.co.uk and also see examples of our clients and the sites we host and manage.
The next step is to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or to complete our enquiry form with your contact details so we can call you, or to call us on 01526 352919.
We can have an initial "no obligation" chat about your business so we can understand more about you and what you want to achieve, and take some time to look at your current website and other marketing related activities. We'll then be in a position to put a plan and costs together for you.
You're under no obligation! The worst case scenario is that you'll have spoken to someone about your website for 15 – 30 minutes and that might start to get you thinking a bit more about what you could be doing in the future.March 15, 2018 12:00 am