1) You need to own your own domain name and use the email addresses associated with your domain.
2) You need a responsive, mobile friendly website - this is essential with over half the world's internet users browsing via mobile devices.
3) You need to host it on a reliable, centrally maintained cloud hosted web platform so that all upgrades and new feature integration are handled for you.
4) You need an easy to use content management system so you can update it yourself as often as you want to.
5) Your content needs to be well written and neatly presented with a strong call to action - and updated on a regular basis.
6) Your pages need to be properly optimised for Google and other search engines.
7) You need access to ongoing support and training on a bureau style basis from experienced people who understand your business.
We specialise in helping small businesses to either establish their first website, or to improve an existing website that's not performing to its true potential.
The action we suggest won't cost much and you'll be set for the future. We don't cut any corners, but we do adhere to 7 key fundamentals that are designed to ensure your website achieves its initial objectives and fulfils its potential.
Art of Lisa Eastman
Katy McIntyre Brown
Leopard Rock Capital
Website set up and restructuring service for Small Businesses from £500 plus VAT - Read More
"Why You Shouldn't Try & Build Your Own Website! Read More"