Logging In To Your Mailbox
- Once the domain administrator has set up your mailboxes, you can login to your cloud hosted mailboxes by clicking here or on Webmail Login at the top of the page and inserting your email address and password.
- You’ll see that you have a powerful cloud hosted mail client that you can either use in place of any of – or in addition to – the usual desktop or smartphone mail clients.
- We recommend that when you login for the first time, that you click on Settings in the top right hand corner, and spend a few minutes setting up your timezone, signature and other personal settings, or changing your password to something more memorable. You also have total control over your own spam and blacklist settings.
- If you want to set your account up using any of the usual desktop mail clients [Outlook, Outlook Express etc], smartphones [iPhone, BlackBerry etc] or tablet devices [iPad etc], or troubleshoot any problems, go to https://help.emailsrvr.comyou can open/download instructions for each mail client in PDF format from our and fol low the instructions and use your own email address and password where prompted.
- Login to your email admin panel by clicking here or on Admin Login at the top of the page.
- Use the default login details we have issued you with. Once you are logged in your can click on administrators and amend your details and password.
- You’ll see the number of mailboxes you have ordered.
- click on Add Mailbox, fill in the details and make sure you remember what the passwords are. If you want to add an alias, or forward email to another mailbox, or change a password, you can do so from here.
- Your users then access their mailboxes using their cloud hosted mailboxes and/or by setting their accounts up on their computers or smartphones.
- Full details on how to set up accounts using each mail client can be found on our support section, but there is also useful information within the admin area too.